Skip to main content

Personal Diet Modification Plan

Personal Diet Modification Plan

So since I have had my son, I noticed what I used to to lose weight isn't working for me. I recently did a nutritional analysis on myself and I saw that I'm deficient in iron, I'm not drinking nearly enough water and I was ingesting way too many carbohydrates. I highly suggest that people track what they eat, you'd be surprised how you though a little was actually a lot and vice versa. 

So to help myself remember to drink my water, I have purchased the Hydrate Spark water bottle. This water bottle not only tracks how much water I consume but also syncs to my Fitbit and it sends me reminders of when I need to drink water. You can order yours at www.hydratespark.com 

http://touchyourclientsheart.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/HidrateSpark.gif

To monitor my carbs, I have researched different lower carb option meal preps on Pinterest! I absolutely love Pinterest and I get a lot of my ideas for meals from there. 


Hearty, healthy and light snack boxes for the entire week! With homemade Greek yogurt tuna salad, egg, almonds, cucumber and apple!

20 minutes

Ingredients
Serves 4
Seafood
2 (5-ounce) cans Tuna in water
Produce
4 Bibb lettuce, leaves
1 Braeburn apple
1/4 cup Celery
1 Cucumber
1/4 tsp Garlic powder
1/4 cup Red onion
Refrigerated2 Eggs, large
Condiments
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
1 tsp Lemon juice, freshly squeezed
1 tbsp Sweet pickle relish

This recipe can be found https://www.pinterest.com/pin/51721095703571578/

Comments

  1. Simply unadulterated splendor from you here. I have never expected something not as much as this from you and you have not frustrated me by any stretch of the imagination. I assume you will keep the quality work going on. personal trainer port melbourne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please visit my website www.AlcineXtreme.com

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for a change!

Happy Sunday, 2020 has definitely been a year for us all. I went into 2020 bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, excited to crush some goals and help others to do the same and then COVID-19 happened. I watched friends suffer through this disease, people die and others who felt it wasn't that serious. I also lost my dog, Meeko. I had her for 10 years and losing her was like losing a piece of my heart. 2020 really did a number on me and my mindset.  I tried to remain positive and focused throughout it all. During my 6 week furlough from work, I found joy in teaching virtual classes which was great because I was able to lose 30 pounds. But as I returned to work, returned to life, my weight fluctuated about 10 pounds in either direction due to depression and stress. What was worse was even though I was returning to my normal life, "normal" wasn't normal anymore. Usually after work, I would get my son and my boyfriend and I would spend 1-2 hours in the gym before going home. With

Why I switched from Team Beachbody to Herbalife

Hey everyone, if you're on my facebook (www.facebook.com/AlcineXtreme) or on my Instagram (instagram/AlcineXtremeFitness) you may have noticed that I have recently become an Herbalife Distributor. I know many of you have known me as Team Beachbody Coach for years and are probably wondering why I switched. First, I want to say that I loved the Team Beachbody products and will still recommend them. Shakeology has  helped me to lose weight as well as their programs have helped me to stay active. However, like most I need a more customized nutrition plan to take my fitness to the next level. Like many MLM (Multi-level marketing) business out there they provide products that will help the general population. They will get you some results, but most of the time in order for you to achieve your true goals it will take a little more. For me, Team Beachbody was great in helping me lost weight and increase my endurance with the programs that I used (i.e. Hip Hop Abs, T25, P90X, Insanity)

Fitness Testimonial from my client Nicole Leamer

My client Nicole is amazing. She is a person with determination like no other. She wrote this testimonial 4 weeks prior to the picture below. I'm so proud of her results!! "Six months ago, I toyed with the idea of signing up with a personal trainer for the first time in my life. Having always been a fairly active person, I’m probably more fit than the average person my age. However, over time, I found that pounds had slowly crept on, and I’d grown more and more dissatisfied with my state of fitness and, I’ll be honest, my appearance. I really needed to shake up my fitness routine, because ‘routine’ it was, and I was bored by it. I signed up with Alcine for 3 main reasons: 1) To be pushed in my workouts, 2) To mix up my routine, learning new techniques, machines, etc., and 3) To see how my fitness level could change if I took my personal preferences/techniques out of the equation. After training with Alcine for several weeks, I can say I have never been stronger, eve